Friday, September 7, 2012

Spring Breeze Miku

Uh yes, another WIP. This time it's Spring Breeze Miku from the iPhone application, Music Girl. I have no idea what app that is since I don't have an iPhone but I think it's awesome :D

So, thanks to weling2010, who ripped her, I can now rig her :) I just finished the basic rigging today and I'm gonna finish it... Maybe today, too? Or maybe sometime ^^

Heaphone textures failed XD
So, that's when I just got her and she has no bones, physics whatsover :D (Except for the center bone). After being bored to bits and pieces, at least, I was able to do this :)

She's just rigged basically. Meaning she has no eye bones, no finger bones and no hair bones and has no physics. I'm still gonna add those and finish her ^^

Anyway, can anyone teach me how to... Dougie? Just kidding! XD
Can anyone touch me how to give her facials? Like make her blink, and so on?

I really wanted to learn those but I have no idea where to start!

Anyway (again) Thanks for reading! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unborn 8.0 Black Pointer